- Som många av er läst i nyhetsbrevet i oktober 2019 >> pågår samverkan med studenter från olika delar av världen, som just nu läser det nystartade mastersprogrammet Sustainable Communication. Läs mer här >>
- @JuleWegen gjorde sin praktik för Klimatrådet, fokus vässa den interna kommunikationen! Ta för dig av resultaten. Tveka inte att kontakta Jule om du vill veta ännu mer.
Report on the Internal Communication at the Climate Council Jönköping
- Climate change is the most pressing matter that mankind will face in the coming decades and will affect everyone. Therefore, it is tremendously important to collaborate, share ideas, and act as quickly as possible. The climate council is an excellent example of cross sector collaboration with including the perspective of politics, non-governmental organizations as well as local and international businesses.
- As a student of the newly established master’s program Sustainable Communication at Jönköping University, I had the chance to put my theoretical knowledge into practice during week 9-13 in 2020. The goal of my internship was to create a strategy to improve the internal communication between the climate council members.
- My vision is to make communication within the council faster, easier, and more transparent for all. Because efficient collaboration relies on effective internal communication.
- This report provides a brief overview of the five-week project and suggests strategies to improve internal communication at the climate council.